Gokkai was imported from Hokkaido prefecture, Japan in 2019 at two years old. While there, he was shown in the AKIHO ring and did quite well, earning 1st placement in his class twice. Additionally, he earned the Tokuyuu award at his very first showing at the AKIHO NA branch show in February 2020.
Gokkai is an exceptional male. We are extremely pleased with his affectionate and loving personality towards all people and especially towards children. Additionally, we are very happy with the fact that he gets along well with most other dogs. As such, he has been a wonderful breed ambassador. Gokkai embodies the type that we want to produce at Shiranui Kennels. In particular, we love his coat, head, and moderate type.
|Registered Name||AKIHO Tokuyuu UKC CH Hokkai No Ryuu Go Konatsu RUNN NTD|
|Born||10 APRIL 2017|
E/e may contribute colored or white
OFA Hips: Good, May 31st 2019
Amelogenesis Imperfecta (familial enamel hypoplasia (FEH)): N/N (not affected and does not carry the recessive gene)
|Hokuto No Ryuu Go Konatsu||Kurozou Go Minatomaru||Kouki Go Misaki Ootanisou|
|Shimon Go Minatomaru|
|Shiranamihime Go Minatomaru||Dairyuu Go Minatomaru|
|Kurumi Go Motodatesou|
|Mika Go Konatsu||Dairyuu Go Minatomaru||Daiyuu Go Misaki Otanisou|
|Tsubomi Go Minatomaru|
|Sakurahime Go Konatsu||Kurozou Go Minatomaru|
|Shiranamihime Go Minatomaru|
AKIHO Tokuyuu, February 9, 2020
UKC Champion, February 8th 2020
UKC Top Ten #7 Japanese Akita, 2019
New Trick Dog Title: Novice Trick Dog (NTD) April 26 2020
New Precision Coursing Title: Novice Sprinter (RUNN) June 15 2019
- Feb 9, 2020: 47th Annual AKIHO NA Japanese Akita Show. Seiken Male Tokuyuu 2nd. Judge: Shigeru Sano
- Dec 2 2018: 139th Honbuten at AKIHO Headquarters in Odate, Japan. Sohken Male 11th. Judge: Unknown
- Oct 28 2018: AKIHO Sohken Male 1st. Judge: Hironari Miura
- N.D. 81st Hakodate Branch Show Wakainu Male 2nd. Judge: Unknown
- N.D. 101th Tohoku Hokkaido Division Show Yoken Male 1st. Judge: Unknown
All Breed UKC
- December 8, 2019: Best of Breed†. Judge: Kevin Izard-Carroll.
- August 10, 2019: Best of Breed†. Group 3. Judge: Debra Florek.
- August 11, 2019: Best of Breed†. Group 1. Judge: Jennifer Landers.
† Competition Win towards Champion/Grand Champion